Purloined from Heritage.org
Which four of the following “Flag Code” rules are true?
1. Display it with the field of starts to the top left..
2. Wash it regularly.
3. If hung alongside another flag(s), it must be oriented higher than the other(s).
4. Retire it when it’s showing signs of wear and tear..
5. Unless it’s made of synthetic material, it must be brought inside in harsh weather..
6. The National Anthem must be played or sung during the raising or lowering of the flag.
7. If displayed at night, a light must illuminate the flag..
I’ll give you 24 hours or so, then post the answers. Curse me for a novice, I only got three out of the four.